Sunday, June 30, 2013

Sally Hansen "Noir Boudoir" & Prada "Candy"

I've been wanting to try french manicure nail stickers for awhile. The $12 price tag was a bit steep for me, but they were 50% off at Ulta so I finally bought them! Application was time consuming. These aren't like regular nail stickers. Before you apply the nail sticker, you have to apply tiny stickers to the tips. The tips are easily misshapen and you have to delicately place them on each nail. After applying everything, I put a coat of seche vite on top. I'm on day 3 with no chips but there's definitely tip wear.




They're cute, but not worth the application time. I've never had issues with nail stickers, but these were a nightmare.

Now, onto something positive.

I bought Prada's "Candy" perfume and I'm in love. It's reminiscent of Dolce & Gabbana's "Light Blue" with a musky, caramel/vanilla scent. The bottle is gorgeous.




I also recently bought Urbay Decay's "Smoked" palette and plan on doing a look with it soon. I want to use color again so now is the perfect time to experiment!

That's all for now. :-)

2 comments:

  1. totally want to ask you out. lol Feel free to look me up. I am normal i promise. https://www.facebook.com/sean.c.hatchett you got off match before i could say hello.

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://twitter.com/SeanHatchett

    ReplyDelete